LAUREN EUSTON COLEMAN (Owner)
Lauren grew up with a strong enthusiasm for the arts and it shows in her work as a professional stylists. With a passion for design, she creates haircuts and styles that flatter and emphasize the best in her clients. As a colorist, she yields an advanced level of color theory producing gorgeous results. Her commitment to ongoing education is tantamount to the passion she puts in to her work. Lauren is the owner of Hairpins Salon.
- Cosmetology and Esthetics Degrees
- Barbering Diploma (Vical Sassoon LA,CA)
- Art of Highlighting and Foil Placement (L'Oreal)
- Balayage/Hair Painting Techniques
- ABCS (Vidal Sassoon SF,CA)
- Special Occasion Up-Styles
- Davines Advanced Cutting (Vidal Sassoon)
- Color Theory (Davines)
- Blonding (Schwarzkopf)
- Color Correction (Schwarzkopf)
- Bumble & Bumble University (NYC)
Marysol picked up her tools at the young age of seventeen and never put them down. She believes in working with what her clients have to create the best look that has longevity beyond the day of the appointment. She loves working with all hair textures and specializes in curly cuts, natural highlighting techniques (especially on naturally dark hair) men's hair and short hair styles.
Bio and Education coming soon.